Welcome to my blog! My name is Brianna and I am creating this blog as part of a Media Literacy course I am taking as part of the requirements for getting my graduate degree in Teaching English as a Second Language. I received a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Rhode Island College and I will be graduating with my master's degree in August. I am passionate about working with diverse cultures and English Language Learners. I love to learn about and experience new cultures and places. I want to travel and see as much of the world as possible. When I am not teaching I enjoy spending time at the gym, reading, and in the summertime going to the beach. I have a Boxer named Tyson who is five; he has tons of energy but I wouldn't want it any other way!!!

Tyson looks like such a tough guy! I have a boxer too :)
ReplyDelete-Tina